The course is designed for beginners as well as experienced installers and salespeople with basic Video surveillance and Access Control system knowledge. The training provides base-level technical information and programming knowledge about Eventys and ACT products including topics such as system architecture, functions and remote access.
After this training module, the attendee will be able to:
- Eventys product range
- Eventys basic setup and configuration
- Eventys Guarding Vision – remote connectivitiy
- Eventys IP/analog solution
- ACT Porfolio (ACT365 , ACT Pro, Door controller, Reader)
- Cloud solution (What is Cloud computing? Why to use Cloud?)
- ACT 365 basic setup, configuration and operation
- ACT Pro basic setup, configuration and operation
- ACT Cloud / Web configuration
- Eventys - ACT – Solution
- Eventys - SPC – Solution
If you need Visa support, please add your full name (as on passport), date of birth, nationality, passport number, function and company in the comments field.
Costs: The training fee is 200 EUR per participant and day. At the end of each training course, you will receive a voucher amounting to 100 EUR per participant and per day. This voucher can be redeemed only once (for material orders) within a 3-month period after the completion the training course. Furthermore, the net order value for redeeming the voucher must be at least twice as high as the value of the voucher. When ordering, please indicate the unique voucher number otherwise the amount will not be deduced from the total amount of your purchase.
Please Note: Training for Vectis iX DVR is available on demand.
For more general enquiries please complete the form below: