We don't like spam either, so we created dedicated newsletters based on our customers topics of interest. Stay connected with product news and insights, case studies, upcoming events, and our take on industry buzz.
Choose the content you are interested in, and join our journey!
Vanderbilt Product Updates: Delivered to our customers in 5 languages – English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Swedish, on the first Thursday of every month.
ComNet Product Updates: This quarterly newsletter keeps ComNet customers up to date with the latest product releases and updates, as well as editorials from ComNet’s General Manager.
Webshop Best Sellers: This bi-monthly newsletter brings you a catalogue of the top selling products in our webshop.
Specifier News: This quarterly newsletter is an information and support resource for the Vanderbilt Architectural and Engineering community.
RMR News: This quarterly newsletter delivers tips and insights on the latest highlights and technology in the world of Recurring-Monthly-Revenue solutions, including Vanderbilt’s flagship products, SPC Connect and ACT365.
Aspire Partner Program: This quarterly offering keeps members of the Aspire Partner Program in tune with all the latest offerings and benefits available through the program’s structured membership.
Highlights from the previous edition:
- VCredential Special Promotion! We are offering 20 FREE credentials with BLUE-A and BLUE-C readers. Valid until 31st December 2020.
- Product Release: The new SPC FW 3.12 and SPC Connect Pro FW 3.12.
- Seismic Detectors: GM7xx series demo.
- ACT-Milestone integration - Official Certificates: Vanderbilt’s ACT now has full VMS integration with the Milestone Integration Platform.
- Business Model: The concept of recurring monthly revenue (RMR) in the security industry.
- NGCR Mullion Reader update
- VCredential & SiPass integrated compatibility
- ACTpro 4000 two door controller update
Sign-up to any of the topics above, either it's Vanderbilt or ComNet News, Specifier News, Aspire Partner Program, and be among the first to get the updates!