If you install, maintain or specify security
systems then SPC is for you!
Smart security for a connected world from Vanderbilt
Vanderbilt SPC is an intrusion detection platform that delivers a modern, powerful security system for your customers’ needs. It also enables your business to grow!
SPC protects businesses, properties, and assets. It is an intrusion detection system that offers versatile and comprehensive alarm management functionality. Through the use of cloud services, End-user apps, and a dedicated software suite, SPC is at the forefront of modern intrusion detection.
What's Hot Right Now?
Overview of how the SPC architecture is designed to be flexible and adaptive
Do more with SPC, discover SPC connect and the power of the cloud
SPC Wireless - Discreet in design, tasteful by nature
The demand for integrated solutions and the growing influence of the Internet of Things (IoT) is an area that Vanderbilt has been paying close attention toward. We believe that wireless technology is coming of age with two-way communication capabilities now cementing the technology’s potential and reliability. Vanderbilt’s SPC Wireless range has many benefits that will make installers’ day-to-day work life a whole lot easier.
The existing range includes:
- RF Module - Wireless. panel module with Antenna
- PIR - Wireless 12m PIR detector (PET immunity)
- Curtain PIR - Wireless curtain PIR detector
- Magnetic Contact - Wireless Magnetic Contact (Slim mount)
- Smoke Detector - Wireless smoke alarm
- RF Fob - Remote control (with 4 buttons)
- Panic Button - Wireless personal alarm (single button)
- Magnetic Contact - Wireless Magnetic Contact (with input)
The new range includes:
- WSIR-EXT – Wireless external sounder/beacon available with a blue, red or orange beacon
- WSIR-INT– Wireless internal sounder/beacon
- WRPTR – Wireless |AC plug style repeater to provide an alternative communications path
- Wireless accessories – a range of accessories to improve the installation experience
- Easy to mount, pair and configure
- Configurable over the air
- Long life battery
- Superior wireless range
- Designed to EN approval standards
How many programmable zones are supported?
SPC controllers are available with up to 32 / 128 / 512 individually programmable zones or outputs for detection and control
Where does SPC fit in the market place?
SPC is aimed at the professional security installer/service provider for high end residential, commercial, high security, and Integrated systems
What do you mean by “future proof”?
SPC systems have a common controller architecture for the complete panel family, ensuring enough speed and memory space for future system expansions and upgrades
How many languages can SPC panels support?
Up to 4 customer selected languages can be loaded into the panel at installation time, and the language can be switched after installation to the native language of the customer, with one language per user
What is SPC Connect?
SPC Connect provides a secure communication path to your SPC panel, allowing access to the SPC web page and functions and enabling full management and control
SPC Connect installer services are designed to support your business, to allow for quick support time and to reduce your operating costs where possible
Can I use wireless devices?
Yes, SPC has a comprehensive wireless portfolio that can be mixed and matched with wired devices depending on the sites requirements and limitations
What is “FlexC”?
FlexC provides a highly secure multi path communications system that enables easy configuration of event transmission strategies to independent alarm organizations
What certifications does SPC have?
SPC has the most comprehensive approvals list in the market place , including:EN50131 & EN50136 ; VdS-B and VdS-C ; British Standards PD6662:2010 ; NF Type 2/ Type 3 ; Incert ; REQ/EN ; FNH ; SSF1014 ; FFS ; F&P ; SES ; VSÖ ; IMQ ; EAC ; COTPS ; MABISZ
Dedicated User App
- Set, monitor, control. Any device, any location – SPC Connect
- Search & browse
- Door control
- User defined output control
- Multi-site support
- Control of SPC system
- Status of system
- Push notifications
- Arming control
Migrating to SPC
The SPC control panel is a complete security solution, detecting intrusion and providing door control for mid to large installations. SPC is a modern modular system that can scale to meet your business needs.
To arrange a no-obligation demonstration please click below