Vanderbilt International Quality Policy
Vanderbilt delivers a broad security product portfolio and outstanding customer support based on core values of agility, adaptability and dependability.
At Vanderbilt, we advocate Quality At Source in everything we do. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and exceed their expectations. Continuous improvement & agility are key pillars to our mission.
Our Quality Policy aligns with our company values:
- Empowerment: Everyone is responsible for the quality of their work. We are always delighted to recognise employees & teams who come up with great solutions.
- Collaborative: Working with each other to achieve results
- Forward-Thinking: Coming up with creative solutions: we don’t just fix an issue, we also design future-proofed solutions.
- High-Performance: We strive for excellence in everything that we do.
- Customer-First: Our products, services and processes should be customer-centric.
Our continuous improvement projects should always serve the company’s customers and strategic goals. This in turn will build a high-performing Agile & Lean culture where staff are empowered to maintain their focus on customer value and operational excellence. In the case of a customer complaint or feedback, we will investigate the issue with the customer. We will communicate proactively and regularly with them until the matter has been satisfactorily resolved.
We are very proud of our ISO 9001:2015 quality management accreditation, and we are fully committed to renewing and sustaining our ISO 9001:2015 accreditation through annual internal and external audit programs. The Executive Management team and the Head of Quality review the company’s ISO 9001 QMS system at least once a year. By adopting a methodical and strategic approach to quality, Vanderbilt aims to continually improve the products and services we provide to our customers, as well as our Quality Management System.