3 Feb 2020
Webshop Spotlight: Akuvox IT82W Advanced Internal Door Phone Monitor
The IT82W Internal Monitor, with an Android operating system, provides audio and video communication with Door phones via SIP 2.0 protocol.
It delivers the ultimate touch screen experience in an unobtrusive, space-saving design featuring a brilliant 7-inch capacitive touch screen display and 5 soft-touch buttons.
From our Product Management Team
The Akuvox IT82W Premium touch screen provides Audio and Video communication with all Akuvox IP Door Phones via SIP 2.0 protocol. This delivers the ultimate touch screen experience in an unobtrusive, space-saving design featuring a 7” capacitive touch screen display. Also included is 5 capacitive push buttons that are programmable. The push buttons are pre-labelled for SOS, Message, Live View, Dial, and Unlock.
Paul McCarthy, Product Manager.
From our Sales Team
The IT82W has an ultra-clear and stylish appearance incorporating a thin profile and small footprint. It is perfect for installation in office spaces or in private residential building spaces. The ability to have 2-way communication with other internal monitors in a network is seamless based on the SIP v2.0 protocol. The IT82W is powered by PoE (Power over Ethernet), allowing for simple installation.
Giovanni Rizzo, Sales Manager - Italy.
Key Features Breakdown
- IP Audio & Video: The IT82W provides audio and visual Communication with all of Akuvox’s IP door phones.
- 7” Touchscreen: The IT82W is an elegant 7” touch screen. The 7” display can present information and user navigation option customizable for your business or residential building. An additional feature of 5 capacitive push buttons.
- POE IEEE802.3AF, Power-over-Ethernet: The Akuvox Range of products is all POE (Power over Ethernet) devices or 12 Volt power supply. POE Switches Sold Separately**
- HD Quality Video: The IT82W receives HD quality Video when receiving IP calls from the Akuvox Door Phones.
**POE Switches are not provided with any Akuvox device**
- Power: IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet
- Input Voltage: 12V DC (when not using POE)
- Operating Environment: Internal, Wall Mounting
- Operating Temperature: -10° to 45°C
- Humidity: 10% to 90%( Non-Condensing)
- Net Weight: 0.873 inclusive of mounting bracket
- Dimensions: (H x W x D mm) 200 x 132 x 17.5 mm
- Material: Body ABS Plastic & Aluminum
- Display: Active Matrix TFT
- Display Size: 7" (176MM)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1024x600
- Illumination: Edge lit LED
- Color Depth: 24-Bit, 16M Colors
- Touch Screen: Projected Capacitive
- Viewing Angle: ±80° Left, ±80° Right ±60° Upper, ±70° Lower
- Interface: RS485 1x communication port
- Memory RAM: 2GB
- Memory Flash: 8GB
- Languages: Supported English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Polish, Portuguese, Slovakian, Turkish, Chinese.