7 May 2020
Webinar: Why Physical Security and Cloud go together
When: Thursday, 14 May at 11:00 am CET Duration: 40 minutes
During this webinar, we will explore why Physical Security and Cloud go together. According to trendmicro.com, cloud expenses are expected to amount to 70% of all tech spending in 2020. This is because cloud computing:
- Enables users and businesses to run software and store data without installing it.
- Offers redundancy, stability, and security.
- Eliminates the problem of buying and maintaining software.
- Allows access from basically anywhere.
Good security systems require regular updates, system backups, and a proper level of technical expertise from the installer and the end-user. This is often overlooked in small-to-medium-sized security systems. Access Control as a Service (ACaaS) and Video Surveillance as a Service (VSaaS) offer similar advantages as using cloud-based Office, Production and Storage software - all with Better User Experience, Better Security, at a Better Price.
About the Host
Nick Pegtol, APP, PSP, has over 20 years’ experience working in the security industry. Nick started his career at TKH Security (Alphatronics, Intronics) before joining Siemens in 2013 as Area Sales Manager Benelux. Now Nick operates as the country manager at Vanderbilt for Benelux, Greece, Cyprus, Nigeria, and Ghana.
3 Takeaways attendees can expect:
- Recurring Revenue and why it matters.
- Thinking about a post-COVID-19 society.
- Live demo of ACT365 Cloud Access Control & Video system.