31 Aug 2020
Troubleshooting an ACU: Training Review
The Vanderbilt Learning Management System (LMS) is a quick and easy way to stay up-to-date with the latest Vanderbilt technology.
The platform offers multiple training courses and videos that can be accessed anywhere at anytime.
This free learning solution is aimed at delivering convenience to the Vanderbilt customer by enabling them to learning the latest tips and information at the click of a button.
Troubleshooting an ACU
The LMS training video on troubleshooting an ACU is a short explainer video that can be viewed in just over three minutes. The video covers what a fault light is, and the conditions that can lead to a fault light illuminating.
Moreover, the video outlines what can cause a controller not to come online. These reasons include:
- The patch lead not terminating correctly.
- The patch not being correctly inserted.
- Make sure LEDs are presented under the RJ45 port).
- Ensure that the port you’re connected to in the comms. Room is correctly cabled into a switch.
- Ensure that the default DIP switch is pushed to the left position (the OFF position).
The training video concludes with some final tips to ensure that the ACU will connect to the ACT365 service.