6 Sep 2021
September Newsletter Recap
Our September newsletter was dispatched to our customer base on Thursday, 2 September.
Check out some of our main highlights from the dispatch:
- Vanderbilt recently made further considerable inroads in the Asia Pacific market as the company won its first project in China which expands the existing significant footprint in South-East Asia to the North. The project is a medium-sized, 60-door installation of ACTpro for a European multinational. Find out more.
- Since its launch in 2013, the SPC intrusion alarm system has quickly grown to be among the elite intrusion alarm systems used in multiple high-end security projects. Installed in major retail chains, banks, government projects, commercial businesses, and private homes, SPC is a flagship Vanderbilt product. Nick Pegtol, Region Manager International Sales & Global Accounts at Vanderbilt, gives his thoughts on the product’s success with customers. “To win security projects, one must be able to convert customer wishes into workable processes that are sometimes not part of the standard feature set of a system. Read more here.
- You can take our current bi-monthly marketing survey here, which focuses on Sales Quotations. The survey is four short questions and takes an estimated one minute to complete. All feedback is welcome.
- We recently updated our ACT365 brochure with the cloud-based access control and video management solution’s latest features. Download the updated brochure here.
- In addition, our animation video on ACT365 and its features has also been updated. Watch the updated video here to learn about ACT365 and its main benefits.