10 Dec 2020
Recent ACTpro Projects in Hospitals, Light Rails & Offices
Vanderbilt's award-winning ACTpro has recently been installed in a variety of different sectors.
Check them out for yourself:
Newham Hospital, London:
- Newham Hospital in London recently required an upgrade from an aging access control system. CJ Technologies, having gone through the brief with the client, immediately recommended Vanderbilt’s ACTpro access control system as the perfect solution to match their needs.
- Commenting on the installation choice, Craig James, Owner of CJ Technologies, stated:
- “ACT has a proven and well-deserved good reputation as a reliable access control system that is used in the medical and educational environment.”
Light Rail, Mauritius:
- The Mauritius Light Rapid Transit (LRT) Project, otherwise known as the Metro Express, is a new light rail public transport system in Mauritius. As the rail system is brand new, it also needed a new access control system to protect and secure it.
- HFCL chose to install Vanderbilt’s ACT access control system to help secure the Metro Express project.
- ACT Enterprise server V126.96.36.199 was configured in the Metro Express Project.
Office Block, Dublin:
- Xenon Fire & Security recently completed an integration between Vanderbilt’s ACT access control and KONE, a global leader in the lift and escalator industry.
- The project was carried out on behalf of the Dublin City based client in one of their flagship properties- a 7-storey, multi-tenancy office blocks in the heart of the city quays. The building includes 6 upper floors and a basement area.
- The reason behind the integration was to attain greater efficiency in accommodating the large footfall in the office building during peak times. This included reducing waiting times at lifts.