8 Dec 2020
Product Recap: Firmware updates & Certificate Approvals
November saw a flurry of activity in the Vanderbilt product portfolio.
Let’s recap some of the more significant announcements in recent weeks.
- SiPass integrated was added to the list of supported Access Control Systems for the Vanderbilt Bluetooth reader range. Read the full set of details here.
- With immediate affect, the GMXP0 article number VBPZ:2772730001 will be a slightly different deliverable. See the major changes here.
- Our SPC & SPC 2 Way Wireless have now completed all required testing and have now been certified by CNPP for EN and NFa2P. View the full chart here.
- SPC Connect Pro 3.12 and SPC 3.12 have both had their firmware updated. SPC 3.12 addresses a bug fix on the EDP alarm transmission.
- The SPCN340 GSM (4G) modem has successfully passed the French NF A2P certification process.