8 Oct 2020
Missed our October newsletter? Here are the Key Takeaways
Our October newsletter was dispatched to our customer base on 1 October.
In case you missed it in your inbox, or have yet to subscribe to our mailing list, here are some of the main topics communicated in our monthly news blast.
- We released a new product called VCredential, which is a a cloud-based credential management platform that offers users the ability to create and manage Bluetooth credentials independent of the access control platform. VCredential's key benefit focuses on intuitive usability and the opportunity to benefit from the latest technology trends in the industry. The VCredential platform supports all Vanderbilt systems. This includes OMNIS, ACT365, and SPC, as well as multiple third-party partner systems.
- New ACTpro case studies in Newham Hosiptal, London & in St James Hospital, Dublin.
- You can now follow us on Instagram under @vanderbilt_industries.
- Our products have not been impacted by Ripple20.
- ACRE International President David Sullivan has been listed at No.3 in a list of Influencers for Commercial Security - Manufacturers /V endors / Integrators / Installers by IFSEC Global.
- We have launched a QR500 reader compatible with ACT365.
Check out some of our latest articles:
- Troubleshooting an ACU: Training Review
- FAQ: How-to Download Price Lists in Webshop
- ACT Enterprise: Check out the latest customer testimonials
- The History of Optical Fiber
- Demo: Setup alarm reporting receiver in FlexC
- Webshop Spotlight: PDM-I12T PIR AM detector
Our next newsletter dispatches on Thursday, 5 November.