9 Mar 2021
March Customer Newsletter Recap
Our March newsletter was dispatched to our customer base on Thursday, 4 March.
Check out some of our main highlights from the dispatch:
- We recently sat down for a chat with our inhouse expert Iain Deuchars, General Manager of ComNet International, to discuss Intelligent Enclosure protections. Read our Q&A discussion here and learn more about the importance of protecting electronics, communications, or cabling infrastructure from cyberattack.
- Our new Technology Partner Portal is a dedicated page that highlights Vanderbilt’s products and their integration with their leading technology partners. The portal highlights the integrated solutions’ clear benefits and provides contact details for quotation enquiries. Read more.
- Vanderbilt's Kit List Builder tool helps you design the security system that you need, producing a kit list and all assets that you might use when putting together a proposal. This can all be achieved within 7 clicks! Read more.
- In the latest round of our Aspire Roundtable Experts panel, our Diamond partner Francofa Eurodis shared their opinion on end-user requirements in our February panel. Read their thoughts on the topic here.
- Our Gold Aspire Partner Ansador undertook a huge installation project at the Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) for Children in London last year. Ansador installed Vanderbilt’s SiPass integrated access control system on close to 2,000 doors across the hospital’s 32 building estate. All of this took place during the COVID-19 pandemic and the first wave of lockdowns. Read about this interesting project here.