18 Jun 2020
Missed our June newsletter? Here are the Key Takeaways
Our June newsletter was dispatched to our customer base on 4 June.
In case you missed it in your inbox, or have yet to subscribe to our mailing list, here are some of the main topics communicated in our monthly news blast.
- We added ZKTeco Facial Recognition Terminals with Temperature Detection to our access control portfolio. These products are touchless technology that enables skin temperature measurement and masked individual identification during facial and palm verification at access points. They interface with Vanderbilt’s ACTpro on-premise and ACT365 cloud-based access control solutions, and communicate with the systems via a Wiegand output. Read more about these products here.
- A number of our webinars are now available to watch on-demand. These include How your Access Control system can help you adjust your business to re-open, and STAY open, and Why Physical Security and Cloud go together. Sign-up now to watch them anytime, anywhere.
- We added a new feature to our ever-growing webshop. This latest feature, Stock Availability, ow makes it possible to show up-to-date stock availability issues to customers on the webshop before they submit an order. Learn more here.
- Want to know how you can track indoor capacity with ACTpro software? Watch our short and informative demo now.
- Praise has been high of late for two of our flagship products, ACT365 and SPC. Don’t take our word for it. Read the positive feedback our customers have been providing on ACT365 here, and on SPC here.
Not on our mailing list? Sign-up today.
Our July newsletter dispatches on Thursday, 2 July.