27 Mar 2020
Best Security Choices for Vacant or Low Occupancy Business Locations in 2020
With the impact of COVID-19 on the world at present, numerous business facilities are now either low occupancy or entirely vacant.
While this unexpected scenario can create a new set of complications for businesses, Vanderbilt’s access control and intrusion products have several features that are ideally suited to maintaining and managing the security of these sites remotely. Thus, they are ideally suited to this unprecedented moment in time. See why below:
Access Control Portfolio Highlights
- Automatically control a lockdown in an emergency to protect lone workers.
- Control or limit access to certain areas at certain times of the day to ensure only “authorized” people are in the building at any one time.
- Remotely manage multiple sites from a single interface.
- Receive remote diagnostics and servicing on voltage, mains, or PSU.
- Fire Muster Reporting is available on mobile devices.
- Suitable for easy integration with back-end systems to streamline processes.
- Verify access events using video evidence.
Explore our top access control solutions: ACT365 Cloud-based Access Control, ACT Enterprise Software, ACTpro PoE Controllers, Smart Card Readers, Bluetooth Touchless Access Control, Akuvox Door Entry Phones.
Intrusion Detection Portfolio Highlights
- Remotely access and manage your site wherever and whenever you need to.
- Use an integrated Ethernet interface and bus technologies that provide the necessary flexibility to adapt quickly and easily to changing circumstances.
- Remotely update to the latest firmware ensuring your customers can have all the latest features available without the need to be present on site.
- Avoid or reduce false alarms by using seismic detectors with sensor technology that enables any mechanical or thermal attack to be immediately detected.
- Reliable infrastructure that can easily be adapted to changing requirements, offering wired or wireless options.
- Our two-way wireless intruder alarms can significantly reduce the installer’s time on site.
- Minimize costs by using multiple window monitoring based on glass break detectors with high detection distance.
Explore our top intrusion detection solutions: SPC, SPC Connect Cloud-based Intrusion Detection, SPC Wireless, Seismic Detectors, Glass Break Detectors.
Our core values are based on empowerment, collaboration, high-performance, being “future-proof,” and, most importantly, being a customer-first organization. So remember, we are here to provide the products, services, and innovative solutions needed to keep your facilities secure every day, all year round. Should you require our help in this unprecedented time, don’t hesitate to get in contact with our Sales Team or Customer Service Team today.