14 Aug 2020
Missed our August newsletter? Here are the Key Takeaways
Our August newsletter was dispatched to our customer base on 6 August.
In case you missed it in your inbox, or have yet to subscribe to our mailing list, here are some of the main topics communicated in our monthly news blast.
- ACT Enterprise was updated to version 2.12. Features in this new version include contact traceability report, option to force Card and PIN operation when arming/disarming, report status when an intruder alarm is successfully armed, display of Bluetooth and Biometric licenses status, add internal door events to the rules engine, and import user photographs in multiple formats. Read more about these products here.
- The SPCN340 GSM (4G) modem has successfully passed the Norwegian certification process. Read about the certification here.
- We published our latest information on the Aliro phase out. Learn more here.
- Vanderbilt has recently been welcomed as the latest member of Euralarm, joining the security section of the board. This section represents the intrusion, access, and video sector and is a key stakeholder in organizations such as CertAlarm, CEN-CENELEC, IEC, and the European Commission. Learn what this means for Vanderbilt!
- Have you been doing any online training through our LMS platform? If so, why not leave us a review.
Our September newsletter dispatches on Thursday, 3 September.