2 Mar 2021
ACTpro’s software updates to version 2.15.
ACTpro is Vanderbilt’s award-winning access control software solution that comes with a stream of value-add, customer-first features.
The latest version includes the following updates:
- Integration to Avigilon Control Centre (126.96.36.199 or later)
- Integration to Hanwha Wisenet NVR (SUNAPI 2.5.7 or later)
- ANPR Integration
- ACT Kone elevator Integration
- New built in card formats
- New Rules engine Action “Email card holder”
- Allow Controllers with duplicate IP address
- Updated the global list of time zones
- Improved connection issue of ACT-USB reader
- Improvements to the biometric registration process
- DBUser SSO improvements
- Improvements and bugfixes
For a full breakdown of each of these news features, download our product announcement document.