26 Aug 2019
ACT Enterprise & SPC integration: Intuitive & easy-to-use software
Customer-first has always been a policy that Vanderbilt has tried to adhere to when releasing new products or updates. As such, integration was always going to have a key role in the latest version of ACT Enterprise.
This is because, as well as Vanderbilt always being an advocate of open platforms and integrations, it is also a priority for most security system installers and users today. Therefore, the integration capabilities of ACT Enterprise places a significant focus on technology partnerships that enhance Vanderbilt’s functionality and reach in the market.
What's on offer?
Significantly, ACT Enterprise interfaces with the award-winning Vanderbilt intrusion system, SPC. SPC protects businesses, properties, and assets. It is an intrusion detection system that offers versatile and comprehensive alarm management functionality. ACT Enterprise has been developed as a role-based platform with different modules depending on the user type. The functionality available to each user is specific to their own needs enhancing the overall security of the system. The SPC integration allows you to use the SPC intrusion functionality with the ACT Enterprise access control functionality.
- Intuitive & easy to use software; similar look & feel to a web browser experience.
- Role-based software with modules for the security guard, administrator & installer
- Wizard & quick start buttons for common tasks
- Sitemaps with animated icons for door activity
- Design and print id cards
- System alarm acknowledgment
- Activate/deactivate intruder alarm
- Alert notifications including break glass, door ajar, door forced, supply voltage and fire alarm activation
- Fire alarm interface including muster reporting on fire event
- Seamless integration with 3rd party software products using the ACT API
- Milestone integration (additional module)
- Utilizes the power & scalability of Microsoft SQL server
Choose Vanderbilt for your integration needs
Integration is a key priority, with significant focus placed on enhancing Vanderbilt’s functionality and reach in the market. Overall, this integration provides installation companies with a platform that will be dispatched to customers efficiently, providing an overview of their entire access and intrusion systems all from one screen. Vanderbilt integrated solutions provide the answers to the complex world of security by providing scalable solutions for sectors such as healthcare, industrial, retail, and much more.
When your system appears complex, turn to Vanderbilt security solutions.