The course is designed for beginners as well as experienced installers and salespeople without any specific SPC system knowledge. Prerequisites include an entry level of knowledge of intrusion as well as PC and Windows experience. It is also recommended that the attendee has an understanding of basic network principles and an Electro Technical background. After the training, the participant is qualified to sell, configure and commission a moderate SPC system.
After this training module, the attendant is in the position to:
- learn about the whole SPC portfolio and its functions
- understand the installation in terms of X-Bus topology
- commission a simple SPC 6000 control panel
- understand the difference between engineering tools
- operate card readers with the basic door management functions
- enrol wireless detectors and understand its technology
- use the system as a user (including keypad operation)
The topics of the course include:
- Portfolio (repetition e-learning, panel and peripherals)
- Engineering tools (keypad, web server and SPC Pro)
- SiWay Wireless System
- Commissioning an SPC System
- Comfort Keypad and its functionality
- Understand the Cause and Effect possibilities
- Understand the Audio and Video verification
- Understand the Advanced Door Management
- Set up and alarm transmission over EDP / IP (SPC COM XT)
- Understand the SPC safe functionality
If you need Visa support, please add your full name (as on passport), date of birth, nationality, passport number, function and company in the comments field.
Costs: The training fee is 200 EUR per participant and day. At the end of each training course, you will receive a voucher amounting to 100 EUR per participant and per day. This voucher can be redeemed only once (for material orders) within a 3-month period after the completion the training course. Furthermore, the net order value for redeeming the voucher must be at least twice as high as the value of the voucher. When ordering, please indicate the unique voucher number otherwise the amount will not be deduced from the total amount of your purchase.
Date: 2018-10-22 - 2018-10-23
For general enquiries please complete the form below: