Vanderbilt solutions presented during the Sectech Roadshow
Join us and explore the wide range of products that Vanderbilt has to offer, with a significant focus on increased integration both within and with third-party systems. Mark Russen will be available during this roadshow alongside Alarmcorp to demonstrate the many benefits of Vanderbilt's award-winning solutions.
Products on display
- SPC Intrusion and Access Control panel, a powerful system with an inbuilt web server and cloud connectivity.
- ACTpro Access Control System from Vanderbilt, flexible easy to navigate system with connectivity to SPC and SeeTec Cayuga.
- Other Vanderbilt products include the Magic detector (can be flush mounted) and the only SL4 detector in the SCEC catalogue, the GM730 Seismic detector.
The roadshow will be at the following locations in May:
- 2nd Melbourne - Convention & Exhibition Centre
- 7th Sydney - The Venue, 55 Doody St Alexandra
- 9th Brisbane - RICC Brisbane Showgrounds
- 14th Adelaide - Adelaide Showgrounds
- 16th Perth - Convention & Exhibition Centre