Technical Support Representative
The Technical Support Representative is a Specialist who provides technical support for Vanderbilt / ComNet customers for defined areas. Professional customer orientation and respective know-how about assigned security products / systems and IT are mandatory.
The role covers technical support by phone, written, remote service and on-site commissioning for Vanderbilt / ComNet customers (installers, integrators, distributors). Additional focus-tasks are product training, sales support, and system- / application support.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Responsible and independent handling of technical support tasks with ownership mentality for customer requests.
- Follows defined workflows / processes and achieve defined targets.
- Provides professional hotline support with consistent, clear and understandable case description and handles the hotline tool
- Has a strong customer focus / orientation and communicates professionally to build / maintain excellent relations with customers
- Provides technical sales support to help Sales on customer presentations
- Manages sales-hub related training; delivers internal and external / customer training, both in-house, at the customer’s site or at other locations
- Provides on-site specialist support and problem-analysis
- Observes the market / competition / security industry in terms of product quality and reliability
- Gives feedback to the product-line via GTS as basis for regular product-quality meetings with the product-line and Sales
- Professionally manages troubleshooting and escalations
- Genuine technical know-how and interest
- Solid project-management skills
- Capability plus ambition to set-up and conduct professional technical trainings
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Fluency in French; solid command of (business / technical) English
- Good planning skills – well-structured personality to work effectively and autonomously