Technical Support Representative - Finland
Vanderbilt is looking for a Technical Support Representative for our office in Espoo, Finland. The role covers technical support by phone, written as well as remote service and on-site commissioning for Vanderbilt customers (Installers & Distributors). Delivering product training will also be required.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible and independent handling of technical support tasks
- Professional hotline support with consistent, clear and understandable case description in the hotline Tool
- Focus on customer orientation and communication to maintain/build up best customer relationship
- Provide internal and customer training in-house and at the customer's site or other locations
- Provide technical sales support to help sales with customer presentations
- On-site specialist support and problem analysis
- Product-related technical pre-sales and project support, application assistance and consulting
- Professional customer orientation / communication skills / trainer skills
- IT specialist and Network skills
- Focused team player with respective networking competency
- Good language skills in Finnish (native speaking) & fluent spoken business level English, Swedish or Danish would be positive an advantage but are not essential
- Project Management skills - structured, efficient, driven
- Genuine technical security product know-how
We will offer you an exciting job in an exciting industry!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!
Looking forward to receiving your application!Apply