System Tester and Technical Specialist
We are currently looking for one talented System tester to join our R&D team based in Solna Business Park, Sweden. As a system tester, you’ll be involved in building up and manage our automated test environment where we test both software and hardware. You will become our Technical specialist and part of this role is also to support our technical support teams with troubleshooting and verifying issues found in the field.
You will be reporting to the Head of R&D in Solna and you will be part of the agile R&D team in Solna where we develop one of our core products, Omnis. You will also collaborate and represent the Solna team in our Global Team of Support Specialists that supports the rest of the Technical support teams with high-level support and escalation handling for Omnis.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Daily tasks as part of the agile Omnis development team.
- Perform both manual and automated tests.
- Continue to build up and manage the automated test environment.
- Verify issues reported from customers.
- Internal technical services to help PM, R&D and Sales.
- If needed, visit customers On-site to support and analyze problems.
- Professional escalation management incl. managing of troubleshooting problems.
- Product qualification in terms of technical analysis/benchmarks, performing tests (field orientation).
- Planning, coordination and controlling of tasks with respect to efficiency and deadlines.
- Responsible and independent handling of both tests and high-level technical support tasks.
Education and/or Experience
You should have a background as a Technician or Engineer, preferably within the security industry. Previous knowledge in building automated test environments for testing both hardware and software is preferable.
- As part of automating tasks, you need to be able to develop smaller utilities in C# and/or writing scripts. (Mainly Windows environment)
- Project management skills.
- English both written and spoken.
- Genuine technical know-how and interest.
- Some travel and fieldwork including international travel, therefore employee must possess or can acquire a valid Passport.
- Possess a valid driving license.
- Clean records are a must, extracts from crime record may be required.
What we can offer you
We are a global company with an office of approx. 25 employees in Solna. The professional relationships and potential knowledge sharing you have access to is both local and global. We have a friendly office environment where we help each other become better, jointly solve problems and where there is freedom with responsibility.
We welcome all applicants who meet the mentioned requirements.
Please send your application to email@example.com
Please submit your application as soon as possible.
In case of questions, please contact the local HR Partner, Angelica Malmstedt on +46762977923. To get in contact with a local Union club member, please call James Milne on +4686290485.Apply