ACRE are aligned with key industry evolution, focusing on authentication, infrastructure, and the convergence of systems and technologies to support future-proofing customers through the advancement of value-based solutions that deliver superior, seamless user experiences.
Operating efficiently worldwide, ACRE take care in delivering exceptional security and transmission solutions that safeguard peace of mind across a broad variety of customer application needs including banking, education, healthcare, retail, and more.
Our core values focus on a culture of empowerment in a collaborative environment. Combined with a forward-thinking market approach that aims to deliver high-performance results, we ensure to first approach every solution through the viewpoint of our customers. These characteristics are the distinctive marks of the ACRE brands and the foundation of our drive to become the number one solutions provider in the markets we serve.
Visit www.acresecurity.com for more information.
We are seeking a talented ambitious experienced Salesforce Architect to join a growing Salesforce team. The successful candidate will be a senior member of the team as we expand our Salesforce solution globally. This is a hands on role and is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual with an energetic and enthusiastic approach, who wishes to work in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment, designing and implementing innovative scalable high-performance Salesforce solutions, that meet our business needs as we move to a global organisation.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform, extensive technical expertise, and a proven track record in architecting and implementing Salesforce solutions. A proven technical track record leading Salesforce engineers is essential as well as experience of managing 3rd party service providers. You will need a demonstrated ability to shape the outcomes of teams to match Technical and Business strategy. The ability to influence and motivate team members, senior business stakeholders is of paramount importance.
The Salesforce Architect will be responsible for translating business requirements into technical specifications, choosing the best solution for each scenario, and guiding the development and integration of Salesforce with other systems
The nature of our business demands high levels of agility, which in turn requires our team to be technically superior. If you are eager to join a team that is transforming its Salesforce service for acre security, this is the job for you!
The Salesforce Architect will report to the Head of IT Business Solutions and will work closely with all areas of the IT department to deliver first class services to the company.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Lead the design and architecture of Salesforce solutions for complex and large-scale projects,
- Recommend the best solution for each requirement and articulate the trade-offs and benefits of different approaches,
- Design and implement integrations between Salesforce and other systems using various technologies and connectors,
- Conduct research existing use of Salesforce, producing a report of findings with recommended steps and a roadmap for Salesforce solutions,
- Manage the release management, source control, and deployment processes using CI/CD pipelines, Metadata API, and integration services,
- Ensure the quality, performance, security, and scalability of the solutions, • Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the Salesforce team,
- Working with key stakeholders, develop strategies for leveraging Salesforce to deliver innovative solutions and business insights,
- Stay updated on the latest Salesforce products, features, and trends,
- Describe and illustrate designs with appropriate justifications,
- Ensure documentation of the steps for testing,
- Manage and refine the Salesforce product backlog, in liaison with Salesforce SMEs,
- Collaborative project and workstream planning.
Education and/or Experience:
- 3rd level qualification in IT, Business or equivalent, relevant discipline,
- 5+ years’ experience in solution design, architecture, analysis or a similar related role,
- Salesforce certification such as Salesforce Certified Application Architect and/or Salesforce Certified System Architect certifications,
- Exposure to Mergers and Acquisitions, creating a ‘future state’ would be desirable,
- Demonstrated success in managing large-scale, preferably global, multi-team projects involving complex process areas and diverse business groups,
- Deep practical expertise in Salesforce configurations, implementations and technical analysis, with a strong command of the following skills: Apex classes, VisualForce, APEX Web services, Lightning web components, Aura components, API, AppExchange deployment, and Flow.
- Experience working in a cloud environment,
- Exhibiting exceptional organisational, interpersonal, communication, presentation, and writing skills. Capable of collaborating effectively within a fast-paced, dynamic, global environment,
- Adept at delivering high-quality results within tight timelines while maintaining a strong focus on teamwork and interpersonal interactions at all levels of management. Proficient in stakeholder management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving acumen,
- Effective communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills with a customer-first mindset,
- Proven ability to influence and steer stakeholders and service providers at all hierarchical levels,
- A strong team player, who enjoys and thrives on working as part of a dynamic team,
- Comfortable working alone, displaying confidence in own ability,
- Strong innovative and proactive mindset,
- A keen eye for detail.
- Some travel and fieldwork potentially including international travel.