Sales Manager - UK South
This is very much a frontline sales role and therefore the candidate must be a natural forward planner. He /she will be credible and comfortable discussing technical concepts with a business engaged in the installation of electronic security systems. You will be reliable, loyal and determined to succeed in a career in sales.
Reporting to the Region Manager, this role is primarily focused on growing sales of the company’s suite of products of Access Control, Intrusion and CCTV to agreed sales targets.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Devise, and implement sales strategies to extend and develop the business.
- Target and develop new sales relationships
- Develop and manage key strategic Vanderbilt accounts
- Manage the sales process from start to finish
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the market, and of competitors.
- Provide market intelligence to the business.
The successful candidate will have a third level qualification in a technical or business-related discipline. He/she will possess excellent communication and presentations skills. Experience of the security industry may be an advantage but is not essential.
- Must have proven track record in business development
- Can develop lasting business relationships with channel partners
- Must have a successful history of business to business sales
- Be capable to prepare and present detailed solution proposals to new clients
- Must be able to work independently, and on their initiative