Sales Manager Denmark/Sweden (Denmark and South Sweden)
Duties and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and increasing sales of Vanderbilt products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market and sales channels
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Manage the sales process from start to finish
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the market
- Provide market intelligence to the business
You are experienced in B2B sales successfully managing the entire sales cycle from prospect to customer and selling complex security solutions containing both services and technology / IT - preferably from the security industry.
The successful candidate will be result-oriented, energetic, curious and can understand complex business. You should have a strong sense of economics and driving profitability with the ambition to influence the company's results. You also possess skills to lead, guide and provide professional and valuable input to customers, customized to the customer needs. You have good communication skills and networking skills as well as good knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM systems. You speak fluently Danish and English and preferably also Swedish.
We will offer you an exciting job in an exciting industry!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!
Looking forward to receiving your application!