Region Manager – Asia-Pacific
Department: Direct Sales.
Date: Sept 2020.
Reports to: Director of Sales APAC.
Location: Singapore, preferably.
The Region Manager is responsible for the implementation and further development of the regional sales strategy, for coordinating and measuring the sales team in their area of responsibility by driving sales and activities. The Region Manager will contribute to achieving the team's budget goals, and that their sales managers achieve their personal budgets by developing the team through motivation, mentoring, skills development and product knowledge development and also ensure that the existing customer needs and expectations are met and preferably always exceeded.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following, but are not limited to:
- Generate new sales and provide aftermarket sales to customers within the customer and market area that the Director of Sales APAC sees as a priority.
- Manages the sales activities in the territories of responsibility and ensures good communication between sales and support/production.
- Collaborate with the Project Sales organisation and the Technical Support department in the planning of education programs and continuous improvements for both the sales managers and customers.
- Keep up to date on competitors in the Asia-Pacific security and transmission products markets.
- Produce reports on a regular basis as requested by the Director of Sales APAC.
- Lead and develop the team of Sales managers through MBO monitoring and monthly one to one meetings.
Education and / or Experience:
- Proven experience in B2B sales within Security and Transmission Products industry.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading a team of Sales Managers.
- Solid experience from selling complex Security and Transmission solutions containing both services and technology/IT.
- Experience from managing the entire sales cycle – from prospect to customer.
- Leadership skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Project management.
- Customer relationship Management.
- Fluent English language ability in both written and verbal aspects.
- Travel and fieldwork including international travel.
- Valid driving licence.
- Clean records are a must, extracts from crime record may be required.