Product Owner (Platform Development)
ACRE is seeking an enthusiastic product owner to join a team working on an exciting greenfield project within the ACRE business.
This role is ideal for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and real-world experience distilling business value and goals into roadmaps and refined product backlogs. Most importantly, you will be integral to helping us build better experiences that our customers and partners love to use.
As a multi-disciplined, multi-stakeholder project, the ideal candidate will have an existing understanding and experience in building large, multi-module software products with multiple dependencies on various technologies and datasets and interfaces.
Objectives of this Role
- Collaborate with stakeholders to craft vision and concept development of a platform product
- Take the lead on defining the product roadmap, and opportunities, communicating with stakeholders throughout the project
- Work with internal and external contacts to analyze needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals
- Work closely with management/commercial teams to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Keep up with agile/scrum best practices and trends
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Develop detailed product feature specifications and ensure they’re clearly understood by the development teams
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work aligns with product strategy
- Actively mitigate roadblocks impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals
- Lead the product-release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 5+ years experience in product development
- Experience in program/project management and multi-level communication (e.g., executives, peers, managers, and staff) with stakeholder management experience.
- Understanding of business value around feature/functions
- Able to effectively manage conflicting stakeholder needs
- Experience in building large platform systems, with millions of data points, 100s of interfaces and multiple user personas
- Understanding of Cloud Technology, SaaS models
- A strong eye for UI/UX and seamless customer journeys
- Knowledge of API standards (REST, OpenAPI, GraphQL)
- Understanding of Multi-Tenant Application Security Concepts and standards, such as OAuth 2.0, Identity Management Platforms