Product Compliance Specialist
The Product Compliance Specialist will integrate to an experienced product compliance team, & will develop a knowledge of the Vanderbilt Access & Intrusion product compliance. You will based in our Dublin office, and will work closely with product & project management teams. The position will include a high level of liaison with internal and external clients. You will be flexible and agile in your approach, being able to adapt to different circumstances.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with all divisions of the business, to ensure that Vanderbilt and ComNet products are tested, certified and manufactured according to International directives & legislation.
- Maintain the customs and market access to all Vanderbilt and ComNet sales regions worldwide.
- Plan and conduct cost effective compliance projects, with Product Line and R&D teams according to Vanderbilt and ComNet sales strategy, product requirements and international standards.
- Build and maintain relationships with technical and managerial staff in International test laboratories.
- Plan, monitor and co-ordinate product submissions to test laboratories.
- Monitor legal and international compliance standards and alert Vanderbilt and ComNet teams of changes which result in impacts/risks to products.
- Plan and support inspections by external certification bodies and respond to non-compliance issues.
- Support external and Internal audits of Vanderbilt, ComNet and our manufacturers.
Education and/or Experienceinclude the following, but are not limited to:
- Experience in security industry is beneficial.
- Experience in a multinational environment.
- University Degree, or equivalent, in product compliance or product engineering related discipline.
- Some experience in a product testing or installation environment.
- Some knowledge of professional security market, products and approvals.
- Experience with distributors and/or installers.
- Project management experience (engineering / customer projects / etc.) would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of electronics and software.
- Knowledge of regulatory and approval standards applicable to the Security Industry.
- Experience in approval or regulation Management / Test / Approval Processes / Manufacturing Process.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Languages: Solid English (written and oral), any other language (e.g. German and French) is a plus.
- Microsoft Office Applications.
- Some travel and fieldwork including international travel; therefore, employee must possess or can acquire a valid Passport.
- The position is based in our Vanderbilt Dublin office.