HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner supports the Head of HR in defining and delivering the HR services and policies, adding value and supporting the delivery of the business strategy and plan. The main geographical areas of responsibility are Ireland and the UK; support is also provided to other employees, mainly based in Europe. Although part of a team, this person in this role will be self-motivated and able to work independently.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Providing HR support, guidance and advice to both employees and managers
- Assist in developing HR practices, policies and guidelines to meet the needs of the business
- Responsible for the recruitment, selection and interviewing process
- Conducting inductions with new starters and exit interview for leavers
- Implement any organizational changes including promotions, roles reporting lines etc.
- Co-ordinate and support the plans and programmes for succession planning, management development and training
- Ensuring all HR administrative records are updated and maintained
- Analysis of HR data metrics to develop business insight
- Continuously updating the internal data system HRIS and analysing data to ensure accuracy
- Support managers and teams to ensure high levels of performance are achieved and to develop their capabilities for the future needs of the business
- Liaise with Payroll for any monthly / annual compensation adjustments, including annual bonus administration.
- Be the ISO point of contact in the HR department and drive creation of policies and other ISO documents.
- Other ad hoc responsibilities / projects.
Education and/or Experience
- University diploma within Human resources or equivalent within CIPD
- Several years’ previous experience within HR in a similar position
- Good working knowledge of Irish and UK employment practices/ legislation
- International HR experience an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of employment legislation
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications; familiarity with HR Information Systems, databases and HR metrics
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build working relationships at all levels
- Ability to work alone whilst being part of broader team
- A pragmatic approach, good analytical skills and results orientated
- Experience of process improvement an advantage
- Fluent in English – knowledge of another European language(s) an advantage
Work Environment & Requirements
- Employee will work primarily in an office environment
- Some travel including international travel, therefore employee must possess a valid Passport.