HR Analyst & Business Support
This HR Analyst & Business Support role supports the Head of HR in the delivery of HR services and policies which support the company strategy. The main geographical areas of responsibility are Ireland and the UK; support is also provided to other employees, mainly based in Europe. Although part of a team, this person in this role will be self-motivated and able to work independently.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Providing HR support, guidance and advice to both employees and managers
- Analysis of HR data metrics to develop business insight
- Continuously updating the internal data system HRIS and analyzing data to ensure accuracy
- Ensuring the organizational chart is up to date
- Ensuring all HR administrative records are updated and maintained
- Responsible for the recruitment, selection and interviewing process
- Conducting inductions with new starters and exit interviews for leavers
- Be the ISO point of contact in the HR department and drive the creation of policies and other ISO documents
- Assist the Head of HR with developing HR practices, policies and guidelines to meet the needs of the business
- Co-ordinate and support the plans and programmes for succession planning, management development, and training
- Other ad hoc responsibilities/projects.
Education and/or Experience
- University diploma within Human resources or equivalent within CIPD
- Several years’ previous experience within HR in a similar position
- Good working knowledge of Irish and UK employment practices/ legislation
- International HR experience an advantage.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications; familiarity with HR Information Systems, databases and HR metrics
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build working relationships at all levels
- Ability to work alone whilst being part of a broader team
- A pragmatic approach, good analytical skills, and results orientated
- Experience of process improvement an advantage
- Fluent in English – knowledge of another European language(s) an advantage.
Work Environment & Requirements
- The successful candidate will work primarily in an office environment
- Some travel including international travel, therefore employee must possess a valid Passport.