Head of Services
ACRE are aligned with key industry evolution, focusing on authentication, infrastructure, and the convergence of systems and technologies to support future-proofing customers through the advancement of value-based solutions that deliver superior, seamless user experiences.
Operating efficiently worldwide, ACRE take care in delivering exceptional security and transmission solutions that safeguard peace of mind across a broad variety of customer application needs including banking, education, healthcare, retail, and more.
Our core values focus on a culture of empowerment in a collaborative environment. Combined with a forward-thinking market approach that aims to deliver high-performance results, we ensure to first approach every solution through the viewpoint of our customers. These characteristics are the distinctive marks of ACRE and the foundation of our drive to become the number one solutions provider in the markets we serve.
Visit www.acre-int.com for more information.
The Head of Services ACRE Int’l ensures the integrated services success of ACRE Int’l, where the company will transform from a traditional security company to a leading provider in our industry of software and services in addition to products, servicing both end user as well as partner community with a best-in-class engagement model based on recurring services and a supporting hardware portfolio.
The regional Head of Services will be the change agent to drive the change and transformation with a wide group of stakeholders at all functions in the organization. The position will lead our expanding services portfolio including, but not limited to: professional services, partner services, technical support, maintenance contracts and installation services. Besides owning the existing services portfolio and our customer engagement in the areas of services, the services lead is defining, building and implementing new service models based on renewed customer engagement (both physical and digital) driving recurring revenue streams to deliver the outcome objectives of our customers as well the strategic ambitions of the company.
The Head of Services ACRE Int’l will lead the services transformation from the current channel and direct sales and operational engagement to a clearly defined, integrated hybrid go to market implementation.
We are seeking a hands-on aspirational leader who can think and act strategically and balance that with acting and implementing to get things executed. You are passionate about delivering end-to-end customer-centric solutions. You will mentor and coach your team so the business can scale and accelerate the trajectory of profitable growth.
To be successful in the role, you will be fluent and comfortable in SAFe Agile, XaaS and cloud concepts and be able to build strong relationships with local as well corporate leaders across the business. You have gained solid experience around XaaS business implementations and working with distributed teams to deliver transformational services and solutions.
Work closely with the President of the business and be responsible for leading, managing and developing service engagement strategies that are optimized for both short-term results and long-term strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Building and leading a world class services organization: professional services, partner services, subscription services, maintenance, installation services and new future services
- Owning and accountable for all aspects of the services strategy: hiring, coaching, mentoring, training, implementation methodology, services profitability and project success
- Actively manage financials including team utilization, budgeted vs actual hours and project margins
- Define resource requirements, track services deliverables and harmonize tools across the services organization
- Identify customer and partner issues and needs by maintaining excellent relationships with key end users as well stakeholders
- Manage relationship with external delivery partners including certification and onboarding
- Implementing and maintaining harmonized high performance levels for service related processes supported by appropriate metrics and governance
- Taking accountability for service delivery performance, meeting customer expectations and driving future demand
- Analyzing third party as well as internal processes, and creating strategies for service delivery optimization
- Collaborating with technical design teams to set standards for software, hardware and security and support the organization to launch solutions with a “service by design” approach
- Defining service objectives and driving the team to achieve targets
- Building a high performing services team to execute end-to-end services
- Monitoring market trends and competition to explore and expand services
- Work with commercial leads and PM to introduce value based pricing
Education and/or Professional Experience
- The Head of Services ACRE Int’l demonstrates the following proficiencies:
- Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Success in a senior services leadership role including prior experience in XaaS and hardware services
- Track record in successfully building, scaling and leading high performing services teams
- Understanding and experience with ITIL process implementation
- In-depth knowledge of escalation procedures, incident management, and other disciplines related to service delivery
- Good technical understanding of products, solutions and services as well as sound business understanding
- Experience with M&A and the integration of new group companies
- Tenacious, convincing and respectful leader
- Culturally aware supported with multilingual capabilities (English and German/French)
- Expertise in people management, leadership and strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in leading both physical and virtual teams
- Experience in dealing with third party provided services and managed services
- Independent and adaptable change agent who can speed up like a start-up as well as implement best practices in a legacy environment
- Sound judgment with the ability to abstract information and to apply sound judgment based on experience to make effective decisions
- Ability to quickly assess, prioritize and focus on the critical strategic issues
- Strategic thinker & problem solver with the ability to be hands-on
- Ability to travel up to 40% based on business needs
- Must possess or can acquire a valid passport