Head of IT Business Solutions
United States of America
ACRE are aligned with key industry evolution, focusing on authentication, infrastructure, and the convergence of systems and technologies to support future-proofing customers through the advancement of value-based solutions that deliver superior, seamless user experiences.
Operating efficiently worldwide, ACRE take care in delivering exceptional security and transmission solutions that safeguard peace of mind across a broad variety of customer application needs including banking, education, healthcare, retail, and more.
Our core values focus on a culture of empowerment in a collaborative environment. Combined with a forward-thinking market approach that aims to deliver high-performance results, we ensure to first approach every solution through the viewpoint of our customers. These characteristics are the distinctive marks of the ACRE brands and the foundation of our drive to become the number one solutions provider in the markets we serve.
Visit www.acre-int.com for more information.
The Head of IT Business Solutions will lead and steer a team of IT personnel who specialize in the areas of the provision of corporate business IT solutions (such as ERP, CRM and Data Warehousing) and general business IT application management for the ACRE Operating Group (EMEA & North America).
The Head of IT Business Solutions will report to the group CIO and will work closely with all areas of the IT department to deliver IT business solutions services to the company. In parallel, the Head of IT Business Solutions will consult and advise key business stakeholders such as, Commercial, Quality Management, R&D, Product Management and the Executive Committee on all IT business solutions matters.
The Head of IT Business Solutions focuses on ensuring that our business is provided with best-fit IT business solutions which complement and facilitate the successful delivery of key strategic goals. Furthermore, and in parallel, the Head of IT Business Solutions will oversee the maintenance and development of our corporate solutions and applications landscape, while also managing and developing key 3rd party relationships. The Head of IT Business Solutions closely collaborates with the functional business departments as well as external experts in order to ensure that our business can perform and develop effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Personnel responsibility for the IT Business Solutions team, including recruitment, development and objective setting,
- Establish, manage and develop all aspects of a new IT Business Solutions service offering,
- Establish and align strategic direction for IT Business Solutions,
- Define, measure and meet key operational metrics,
- Define, implement, and govern policies and practices in terms of all aspects of IT Business Solutions,
- Partner with and influence stakeholders to promote simplification, standardization and innovation in all areas of IT Business Solutions,
- Investigation of business needs and potential solutions for improvements in all aspect of IT Business Solutions,
- Oversee identification, selection and implementation of IT Business Solutions, applications and services,
- Collaborate and work with the company Information Security Officer on all aspects of IT security risk and identify and implement mitigating solutions.
Education and/or Experience
- 3rd level qualification in IT, Business or equivalent, relevant discipline,
- 5+ years demonstrable experience implementing and managing IT Business Solutions and services in a corporate environment,
- Strong acumen for stakeholder management and influencing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving acumen,
- Effective communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills with a customer-first mindset,
- Proven ability to influence and steer stakeholders and service providers at all hierarchical levels,
- Adept at establishing and developing a successful IT Business Solutions service portfolio in a multi-cultural corporate environment,
- A strong team player, who enjoys and thrives on working as part of a dynamic team,
- Comfortable working alone, displaying confidence in own ability,
- Strong innovative and proactive mindset,
- A keen eye for detail.
- Some travel and fieldwork potentially including international travel