End User Business Director
ACRE are aligned with key industry evolution, focusing on authentication, infrastructure, and the convergence of systems and technologies to support future-proofing customers through the advancement of value-based solutions that deliver superior, seamless user experiences.
Operating efficiently worldwide, ACRE take care in delivering exceptional security and transmission solutions that safeguard peace of mind across a broad variety of customer application needs including banking, education, healthcare, retail, and more.
Our core values focus on a culture of empowerment in a collaborative environment. Combined with a forward-thinking market approach that aims to deliver high-performance results, we ensure to first approach every solution through the viewpoint of our customers. These characteristics are the distinctive marks of ACRE and the foundation of our drive to become the number one solutions provider in the markets we serve.
Visit www.acre-int.com for more information.
This position requires a knowledgeable and experienced business professional to work with a channel development team, applying share of wallet strategy for ACRE Group and elevate ACRE’s image and sales opportunities within the Top 150 private enterprises in selected industries per region.
The regions where these activities are foreseen are UK/IE/BeNeLux English speaking parts. The successful candidate is expected to penetrate the selected regions to identify growth verticals and solution scope required for the region in access control solutions. The “End User Business Director” should feel at home being the “Voice of ACRE” and conveying relevant messages in front of C-level, senior managers and decision makers.
This position will:
- Expand ACRE footprint to selected regions where end user touch had not been executed
- Coherent and consistent project acquisitions where ACRE will act as the “Trusted Advisor” to
- both the End-user and Influencer communities
- Create pull-through sales value to the supply channel for ACRE’s products and services
- with main focus on Strategic Growth initiatives.
What excites you:
- Identify, prioritize, schedule, pursue, and deliver strategic Key End-user sales and project opportunities for target fulfilment
- Understand the business models and business priorities of the Key End-user accounts as it relates to security
- Build long term relationships through direct and indirect touch
- Advise and schedule the deployment of required Key End-user programs to address individual End-user needs
- Provide educational/awareness briefings for End-users to reinforce ACRE’s role as “Trusted Advisor”
- Use of innovative marketing tools to nurture the relationship
- Orchestrate Key End-user seminars and VOCs and establish Advisory groups to better understand the required features & functions of future technologies
- Deliver Key End-user presentations during “face to face” introductory meetings
- Attend relevant industry tradeshows, meetings and other ACRE internal and external events, with a focus on speaking and presenting
What excites us:
- Understanding and driving business ethically with the ability to connect the dots
- Rallying all hands through enthusiasm and buy in to “win”
- Advocating for the end user and the journey and always keeping regional relevance and user experience in focus
- Curiosity to learn and bridge the gaps identified - continuously asking “why”
- Utilize CRM for opportunity creation, tracking and development for key accounts
- Make the knowledge available to ACRE sales and product marketing teams for planning and fulfilment purposes
- Expand and maintain a comprehensive database of key and named end-user accounts in regions that are under the supervision of team members and support the team to build and maintain their database for team regions
- Maintain a high degree of product knowledge, more on the spectrum/benefit/road map level and represent region’s status, requirementsto ACRE globally
- Provide timely and accurate monthly status reports of group activities and progress using SFDC
- Cooperate with marketing for end user focused tools: Development of whitepapers, brochures, web presence, speaker engagements, end user events, dedicated list procurement and lead nurturing.
Education and/or Professional Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 10+ years of related access control business management experience at global or regional level
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal
- Ability to speak German, French or Spanish is an advantage
- Excellent communication, analytical and financial skills
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- Strong leadership skills with cultural sensitivity and experience influencing diverse teams
- Ability to think critically and creatively and contribute in a team environment
- Ability to use the internal and external tools to gather and interpret data
- Travel is essential, therefore employee must possess or can acquire a valid passport (travel can be more than 50%)