Compliance & PM Support Administrator - Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Leave)
ACRE are aligned with key industry evolution, focusing on authentication, infrastructure, and the convergence of systems and technologies to support future-proofing customers through the advancement of value-based solutions that deliver superior, seamless user experiences.
Operating efficiently worldwide, ACRE take care in delivering exceptional security and transmission solutions that safeguard peace of mind across a broad variety of customer application needs including banking, education, healthcare, retail, and more.
Our core values focus on a culture of empowerment in a collaborative environment. Combined with a forward-thinking market approach that aims to deliver high-performance results, we ensure to first approach every solution through the viewpoint of our customers. These characteristics are the distinctive marks of ACRE and the foundation of our drive to become the number one solutions provider in the markets we serve.
Visit www.acre-int.com for more information.
Acre security are seeking an experienced office administrator who is proactive and very organised. The Compliance & PM Support Administrator will be responsible for delivering professional administration to the Compliance and Product Management team.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the Compliance and Product Management team
- Legal + International Compliance Project Planning
- Manage project documentation and applications
- Act as accounts payable and receivable for the Compliance and Product Management team
- Act as a point of contact for clients
- Liaise with suppliers and other third-party stakeholders
- Ad hoc duties and special projects as assigned.
- Drafting of compliance statements and customer communications
- Entering data into company software platforms
- Completing operational reports per the business needs
- Maintaining, updating, and retrieving data held on the company's software systems.
- Preparing meeting Agendas, issuing meeting Notices and Recording the minutes of project meetings
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of office administration procedures
- Experience in MS Office
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Expert level of written and verbal communication
- Very good command of English language both written and verbal
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Team player with the ablity to work independently
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Hybrid work arrangement and attendance in the office is required weekly on defined days.