Channel Business Manager – UK South
ACRE are aligned with key industry evolution, focusing on authentication, infrastructure, and the convergence of systems and technologies to support future-proofing customers through the advancement of value-based solutions that deliver superior, seamless user experiences.
Operating efficiently worldwide, ACRE take care in delivering exceptional security and transmission solutions that safeguard peace of mind across a broad variety of customer application needs including banking, education, healthcare, retail, and more.
Our core values focus on a culture of empowerment in a collaborative environment. Combined with a forward-thinking market approach that aims to deliver high-performance results, we ensure to first approach every solution through the viewpoint of our customers. These characteristics are the distinctive marks of ACRE and the foundation of our drive to become the number one solutions provider in the markets we serve.
Visit www.acre-int.com for more information.
SummaryThe Channel Business Manager is a dynamic sales role selling and actively contributing to revenue growth in the assigned territories. This is achieved by expanding and working together with the reseller partner network to increase the ACRE share-of-wallet with existing partners, by influencing key end-user decision makers, and interacting with key consultants and end-users whilst providing the highest level of service.
The successful candidate will report to either the Country Sales Manager or directly to the Regional Head of Sales depending on ACRE’s geographic footprint area.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Drive a sustainable channel ecosystem within the assigned territory
- Sales of products via our two-tier distribution channel
- Introduce and connect solution partners to the channel, together with ACRE non-transactional sales departments
- Manage, develop, and expand territory reseller partner base
- Develop and maintain relationships with solution partners and distribution partners
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships with reseller partners
- Nurture a community of regional channel partners to become a trusted advisor, impacting top and bottom-line with solutions and partners technical services
- Grow year over year personal and territory sales revenue faster than the market average and in line with set annual revenue budget goals
- Provide high quality and responsive sales support to the channel partners according to ACRE standards
- Report on assigned territorial business objectives and activities in accordance with the agreed strategy, tactics and associated sales metrics
- Pro-actively work with other departments and colleagues to enable upselling, cross-selling and continuous market growth in the assigned territory
Education and/or Professional Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 4 years Security Industry (Technical/Solution sales) or IT business
- Proven sales record and revenue growth driver skills
- Proven & verifiable track record of successful quota achievement
- Effective sales skills and meeting management skills
- Skill and ability to manage meetings efficiently - schedule and attend regular meetings, frequent visits to clients or prospect clients
- Customer successes linked to focused sales initiatives
- Proven track record in delivering business success, results and experience in closing deals
- Working for a system integrator and/or experience from selling complete solutions directly to end-users is a plus (Incl. knowledge of Electronic Security Solutions as Access Control, Intrusion and Video solutions)
- Security-as-a-service and solution selling experience is a plus
- Good IT skills – Office 365, Salesforce.com a plus
- Strategic and entrepreneurial mindset
- A winning mentality and always looking for challenges
- Driven, motivated and willingness to learn new things
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal
- High standard of attention to detail, sales processes, and structured reporting in CRM tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both small and medium sized audiences
- Experience building and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts
- High interest for technology and solutions
- Ability to manage stress and well organized
- Open and honest team player and is accountable
- Excellent planning skills and knowledge of working with CRM solutions
- Employee will work from home base or regional office to cover the allocated sales area
- Regular travel and fieldwork in the assigned territory, including international travel (employee must possess or can acquire a driver’s license, a credit card and a passport)
- Clean records are a must, extracts from crime record may be required
- May involve occasional business trips or attendance at trade shows
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country of recruitment