Electronics Design Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Complete Electronic System Design for the Access Control and Security sector
- Hardware Design and Development on embedded based devices.
- Design for compliance to CE and security standards
- Working in an Agile development environment
- New Product Introduction to manufacturing (includes all manufacturing data and test)
- Root cause analysis and resolution of issues seen in product QA and deployment
- Troubleshoot to component level
Education and/or Experience
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years’ post-graduate experience in hardware and firmware development.
- Strong practical knowledge of electronic hardware
- Embedded design experience
- RF design experience desirable
- Knowledge of international standards and regulations in the electronics industry. (ISO / CE / FCC)
- Experience in DFM (design for manufacturing)
- Experience in DFT (design for test)
- Knowledge of National Instruments Labview an advantage
- Knowledge of Spice simulation tool desirable
- Strong practical knowledge of electronics and the manufacturing processes
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in the documentation of complex products
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications such as Word and Excel
- Clear and concise documentation skills
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee works primarily in an office environment, within a well-ventilated area, and is exposed to moderate noise levels.
Occasional travel and fieldwork including international travel, therefore the employee must possess or can acquire a valid passport.Apply